I also offer a number of standard packages for pre-paid coaching delivered via on-line or telephone:
1) 60 minute sessions for £110.00
2) 45 minute sessions for £82.50
3) 30 minute sessions for £55.00
4) 15 minute sessions for £27.50
Face-to-face or on-line Group Workshops 5-15 people
Half Day £660.00
Full Day £1329.00
Happiness guaranteed – I’m Jack Canfield certified trainer in The Success Principles™ offering you proven program backed by The Canfield Training Group. Thousands of people globally have used The Success Principles™ successfully for over 40 years because it works, full stop. If you have a problem, I will solve it or refund it. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to me because I am here for you.
All workshops start with one or more of The Success Principles™ related to the needs of the attendees.
We work with 67 Success Principles so to make sure the workshops are tailored correctly there is always a pre-start up questionnaire to complete.
Workshops are available:
- In blocks of 1 hour over several weeks to promote behaviour change
- Half day workshops 7 days a week
- Full day events available 7 days week
- 1-1 coaching over several months
- On-line courses and face to face
The Success Principles™ is a methodology that should be practiced every day for those with aspirations and no clue where to start.
The methodology in three sentences is this:
- “If you want to be successful, you have to take 100% responsibility for everything that you experience in your life.”
- “Everything you think, say, and do needs to become intentional and aligned with your highest purpose, your values, and your goals.”
- “To achieve desired outcomes, one must replace complaining with making requests and taking action.”
Depending upon the time available I will always include one Success Principle.
The workshops focus on interaction, engagement and fun whatever age you are.
Here’s one example:
Success Principle 1: Take 100% responsibility for your life is about seeing how we are creating what we are experiencing through our thoughts, images and behaviours. You’ll find the exercise really thought provoking both for yourself and others around you.
There are always breakouts in pairs or groups to discuss and support each other, worksheets and feedback from me as your trainer to help and inspire you to move forward.
If you have further questions please contact me with your request by completing the form below.