In an increasingly complex selling environment, successful sales professionals use relationship-oriented selling approaches to help their customers win. Our sales courses have roots in the Dale Carnegie Training™ system and have developed over time as the market place has changed.
Modules we cover include:
- How to gain rapport to create customer trust
- How to generate interest by asking questions
- Tailoring and differentiating your product/service in a crowded marketplace
- Providing a solution which gains a commitment to purchase and closes the sale
- How to smoke out objections and move forward with the sale
- Participants demonstrating the application of the course in their everyday lives to evidence their success
- Using the phone effectively with customers and prospects
- Prospecting and Networking skills
- Goal setting/ time management and career planning (personal and business)
- Using stories, examples and incidents to be persuasive
- Presentation contests between sales teams
- Practicing how to sell into a buying team for a new business
- Customer Relationship Management
- Up to date Marketing techniques to gain prospects and retain business
Who is it for?
- New and seasoned sales professionals
- Line and territory managers forming and developing sales teams
Are you ready to get working with us?
Lesley and I worked on a collaborative project delivering SimVenture to a large group of Business Management students with a key focus on employability skills. Lesley was fabulous to work with always creativity in the classroom and very adaptable when training staff. She has a real passion for what she does which shines at all times. I would definitely recommend working with Lesley on any project, always on top of things, incredibly organised, a great communicator and a real team player. Anna Howard – Head Of Division Business and Enterprise at London South Bank University.
Hi Lesley, Just wanted to email to say thanks for all your help and advice running up to our MBA residential last weekend. The simulation game went down really well with students and tutors. Many thanks again. Steve Conway, University of Leicester.
CHALLENGES YOU MIGHT BE FACING IN YOUR CAREER
People like you often say that their current job isn’t fulfilling their professional needs, or that they feel bored and demotivated. Others are unsure what new career path to follow or feel unable to risk leaving their current role due to the unstable job market.
Some of my clients just want to find a job or career they will be passionate about instead of just turning up for the money but often they don’t know how to get started. I also work with clients who are returning to work, have been redundant or have taken severance or early retirement and want to find a new direction in life.
Or you simply might want to find more free time and want work less, or you may even be thinking about starting your own business. Whatever your reasons are their are huge benefits available to you through coaching.
Key benefits of the course
We work with you to: Take control of your life taking 100% responsibility to get 100% fulfilment. Explore your career options and help you to change career. Overcome the feeling of being ‘stuck’ in your current job. Proactively manager redundancy and severance. Gain clarity on where you are now and a plan for the your future. Identify and overcome obstacles. Get a life and career that you will be passionate about
Who is the course for?
Adults in or out of work who have identified a challenge, problem, or a strong desire for something they want that they currently don’t have, or feel ‘stuck’. Entrepreneurs who want support and inspiration, or who feel lost and overwhelmed.
Workshop for CIPD Southampton
How the course is delivered
• Coaching is available on-line. Check out the course here: How to get the life and career you want!
• One to one or groups
• Your programme of learning is designed specifically for you
The courses and workshops are taught by experienced Jack Canfield Certified Trainers in The Success Principles™ who have had 30 years of experience working with people. We follow proven strategies, tools and methods designed by Jack Canfield that have been successful with thousands of people in hundreds of countries. We are very excited to be bring these workshops to the UK so that we can help you to produce similar fantastic results for you.
The group workshops are practical, interactive, supportive, inspiring and fun. Whether being coached as an individual or in a team workshop we work with you to design a specific programme for you and/or your staff.
“I learnt how to motivate myself and to use the power of image, everyone can be successful. I know clearly what I want to do, and how to achieve it” AS-UON
“I got in touch with myself and got my aims and ambitions into perspective. The workshop was calming and positive”. JJ-UON
Just wanted to say a huge thank you once again for delivering the session for us last night – our members really loved it and we’ve had some great feedback already.
Lesley is an amazingly professional coach and trainer with high ET/Emotional Intelligence. She is able to support and train others using quantifiable academic theory and her own insights from stellar career experience. Lesley is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her business and services. Becky Lodge BA(Hons) CIM – LittleKanga.co.uk
When you’ve completed the course you will:
- Get absolute clarity on the top goals for you in the next year
- Isolate and re-frame limiting beliefs that have held you back
- Devise a plan of action to achieve your specific outcomes
To explore the potential for you and/or your team please complete the contact form below.
Contact Lesley About Career Coaching