BOOK LESLEY FOR YOUR EVENT
Specialist speaking areas:
- Small business management
- Personal Development
- Business Simulation Games
- Leadership Training for Managers
- Sales Training
- Breaking Through Personal Barriers to Success
- Taking 100% Responsibility
- How to Get What You Want in Life
- Creativity, Innovation & Change
- Managing Change
- Careers & Enterprise for Young People
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Experiential and hands-on learning
- Continual Professional Development
Past speaking events:
- Solent Learning & Teaching Community Conference (2019), Topic: How to engage students and get them returning to the classroom
- Higher Education Futures Institute (HEFi19), University of Birmingham. Topic: Do business simulation games enhance students’ employability skills?
- York St. John University (2019). Topic: “Evidence of how to develop students employability skills via a business simulation game”
- Junior Chamber International – Southampton (2019). Topic: Preparing for the unknown world of work
- Right Here Right Now Conference for EBP South: Preparing students for a world of work that doesn’t exist yet
- Learning and Teaching Conference, Southampton. Topic: Teaching Employability Skills Through Simulations Games
- The Association of Business Schools, Birmingham. Topic: The impact of employer engagement on the student experience to develop employability skills
- British Academy of Management, Sheffield. Topic: “No-one understands my business!”
- Business, Management, Accountancy and Finance, Newcastle upon Tyne. Topic:’Clubs, Pubs, Sleep or Study: How can we better engage with learners’?
- Business, Management, Accountancy and Finance, Bournemouth. Topic: Do business simulation games improve a graduate’s employability?
- International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference, Edinburgh. Topic: Learning Styles and Preferences of Entrepreneurs
- International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference, Cardiff. Topic: What is meaningful and productive learning for Micro Enterprises and Small Businesses?
- International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference, Coventry. Topic: Do Business Simulation Games engage students more than traditional delivery modes?
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Liverpool. Topic: When life gets in the way of learning: How do Micro Enterprises want to learn?
- Research & Enterprise Conference, Southampton. Topic: Business simulation games & student employability
- Collaboration Project, Plymouth University. Topic: Provision of ‘Skills’ within Business courses
- EEUK/HEEG Conference, Kent. Topic:Using business simulation games to teach entrepreneurship: evidence from a 3-year study
- International Teaching Week, Elche, Spain. Topic: Family Business
- International Teaching Week, Elche, Spain. Topic: International Advertising
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, Southampton. Topic: Future Skills for the Solent
- International Marketing Network, Leuven. Topic: International Business & Marketing Week
- Solent Local Enterprise Partnership, Southampton. Topic: Employment & Skills Strategy Away Day
- Southampton Solent University, Southampton. Topic: Reflection & CPD Planning
- Research & Innovation Conference, Southampton. Topic: HEIF Skills for Solent Project
- Business School Presentation, Elche, Spain. Topic: Marketing Undergraduate Programme
- Venture Simulations Ltd, London. Topic: Driving The Economy Forward
View Lesley’s Profile On Speaker Hub
Complete the contact form below.