HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF EARLY RETIREMENT.
- Concerned about the loss of social relationships?
- Worried about becoming a stereotype retirement model?
- Struggling to adjust to early retirement?
- Family or marital issues?
- Feeling a loss of identity?
- Feeling unfulfilled?
- Ready for early retirement but have no idea what else you could do – or where to start?
We believe in inspiring and supporting people to achieve greater success in their lives. As you start thinking about retirement we have a formula for success which will shift you into a higher gear, both personally and professionally using a method which helps people like you create breakthrough results in everything you do.
You will be inspired and motivated to achieve greater success because we will provide the tools necessary to meet challenges, adapt to change, shape perspectives and solve problems. Lesley is uniquely qualified to coach you to success because she is a Jack Canfield Success Principles ™ qualified coach and has been teaching, mentoring and coaching for over 30 years. Her experience crossed industry, Higher Education and the third sector. Knowing how to achieve success is like knowing the combination to a lock. If you are missing any of the numbers, or have them in the wrong order, the lock won’t open.
Here’s what you’ll learn in a fun, inspirational and supportive learning environment:
- How to use this new free time.
- A simple but powerful formula (E+R=O) that will empower you to handle any experience more responsibly, effectively and successfully.
- How to clarify your purpose, vision and goals for retirement, including the latest research on goal setting and goal achievement and how to apply it to your life.
- How to change your self-talk and your limiting beliefs to better support your success.
- How to program your subconscious mind to unleash greater creative thinking and increased motivation to act on your ideas.
- How to more effectively use the Law of Attraction to accelerate your success.
- The three main ways people sabotage their success and how to overcome them.
- How to overcome your fear of failure and get into action.
- How to overcome your fear of rejection and ask for what you want and need.
- Why it’s important to drop out of the “Ain’t It Awful Club” and surround yourself with positive, success-oriented people.
- Why, when, and how to successfully use an accountability partner and a mastermind group.
- The daily “disciplines of success” you need to have to sustain success over time.
- And so much more
As a result of this coaching, you will be able to experience new confidence and commitment, on all levels—taking risks, making decisions, pushing through your fears and limiting beliefs, asking for what you want, creating the support teams you need, taking the necessary actions to achieve breakthrough success, and persevering in the face of obstacles and challenges to enable you to retire with a positive plan for the future. Whether your plan includes volunteering, part-time employment, finding a new hobby or remaining socially active
Coaching is available either on a regular or an ad-hoc basis on a 1-1 basis on-line.
For organizations who are restructuring and/or helping staff to retire we offer both 1-1 coaching and group sessions of up to 25 people at your place of work. The group workshops are practical, interactive, supportive, inspiring and fun. Whether being coached as an individual or in a team workshop we work with you to design a specific programme for you and/or your staff. Coaching is delivered in a series of one-hour workshops over a period, or in a half or full days of training.
Coaches work with a proven strategy that is been used successfully for over 40 years. We are very excited to be bring these workshops to the UK so that we can help you to produce similar fantastic results for you and your team.
To explore the potential for you and/or your team please complete the contact form below.