IMAGINE WHAT YOUR STUDENTS COULD ACHIEVE BY WORKING WITH A CAREER COACH
We believe that young people are not getting the amount of support they should have to help them make great decisions about the subjects they choose to study. This in turn impacts on their future career choices. This becomes even more important as students go through college and university where over 50% of university students I have taught have no idea of what they want to do with their lives.
We come into the college and work with groups of teachers and students and complete a series of exciting and stimulating exercises which:
- Clarifies their vision and goals for their future.
- Support them through their fears.
- Keeps them focused.
- Confronts their unconscious behaviors and old patterns of behaviour.
- Expects them to do their best-and holds them to it!
- Help students live by their personal values.
- Show them how to get more out of their studies and be more engaged in the classroom.
- Keeps them focused on their core passions and interests.
Coaching is available either on a regular basis or on an ad-hoc basis. We come to the school and work with groups of up to 25 in practical interactive workshops where we also have a huge amount of fun. We work with you to design a specific programme for your teacher and students and this can be delivered in one-hour workshops over a period, or in a half or full day of training.
The workshops are taught by experienced coaches who have had 30 years of experience working with young people. Coaches are Jack Canfield Certified Success Principles™ trainers who work with a proven strategy that is been used for over 40 years. We are very excited to be bring these workshops to the UK so that we can help you to produce similar fantastic results for your students.
To explore the potential for your students please complete the contact form below.