I am available for short teaching contracts and have recently taught:
- Marketing Simulation Module MANG3077 for The Business School at the University of Southampton
- Innovation & Enterprise Module ENG_6_422 for The School of Engineering at London South Bank University
- Managing Business & Innovation Module BBS_5_MBI for The Business School at London South Bank University
- OU Accelerate weekend event at The Open University
- MA Creative Enterprise Module for Solent Creatives at Southampton Solent University
- MA Global Advertising & Branding for Winchester School of Art – ART6139
In my extensive experience in the Higher Education and Corporate sector I believe that it’s important to use learning solutions that really engage people.
That’s why I use various business simulation games to teach business and entrepreneurship because research shows that simulations are a highly effective in giving learners a real life experience by running a virtual company on line. Watch more here.
Some of the key benefits of simulations include:
- They are a hands-on real life experience of running a business
- Learners gain a deep understanding of how to run a business
- The development of employability skills
- The ability to learn from business success or failure in a safe environment
- Learners love to learn in this way and can compete against each other
I’ve taught simulations in schools, colleges, universities and the corporate sectors for 14-years now and here are some of my clients: Bath Spa University, Coventry University, Bedford University, Kent University, London South Bank University, Reading University, Southampton Solent University, Swansea University, University College Birmingham, University College London, University of Hertfordshire.
Lesley and I worked on a collaborative project delivering SimVenture to a large group of Business Management students with a key focus on employability skills. Lesley was fabulous to work with always creativity in the classroom and very adaptable when training staff. She has a real passion for what she does which shines at all times. I would definitely recommend working with Lesley on any project, always on top of things, incredibly organised, a great communicator and a real team player. Anna Howard – Head Of Division Business and Enterprise at London South.
Hi Lesley, Just wanted to email to say thanks for all your help and advice running up to our MBA residential last weekend. The simulation game went down really well with students and tutors. Many thanks again. Steve Conway, University of Leicester.
Lesley is a great trainer, she knows her stuff inside out and is particularly good at relating SimVenture to the bigger picture of teaching, for example, our overall goals for the module and how to link up to learning outcomes and skills development. Thanks Lesley! DM Swansea University.
Why not find out more by having a chat with me. Call now on 07739 172447.
Please complete the contact form below.