KEY BENEFITS OF CAREER COACHING
We believe that individuals and organizations benefit greatly when everyone is inspired and motivated to achieve greater success. As your career starts, progresses or changes direction we have a formula for success which will shift you into a higher gear, both personally and professionally using a method which helps people like you create breakthrough results in everything you do.
You will be inspired and motivated to achieve greater success because we will provide the tools necessary to meet challenges, adapt to change, shape perspectives and solve problems. Lesley is uniquely qualified to coach you to success because she is a Jack Canfield Success Principles ™ qualified coach and has been teaching, mentoring and coaching for over 30 years. Knowing how to achieve success is like knowing the combination to a lock. If you are missing any of the numbers, or have them in the wrong order, the lock won’t open.
Here’s what you’ll learn in a fun, inspirational and supportive learning environment:
- How to double your results/income and double your free time in 3 years or less.
- A simple but powerful formula (E+R=O) that will empower you to handle any experience more responsibly, effectively and successfully.
- How to clarify your purpose, vision and goals, including the latest research on goal setting and goal achievement and how to apply it to your life.
- How to change your self-talk and your limiting beliefs to better support your success.
- How to program your subconscious mind to unleash greater creative thinking and increased motivation to act on your ideas.
- How to more effectively use the Law of Attraction to accelerate your success.
- The three main ways people sabotage their success and how to overcome them.
- How to overcome your fear of failure and get into action.
- How to overcome your fear of rejection and ask for what you want and need.
- Why it’s important to drop out of the “Ain’t It Awful Club” and surround yourself with positive, success-oriented people.
- Why, when, and how to successfully use an accountability partner and a mastermind group.
- The daily “disciplines of success” you need to have to sustain success over time.
- And so much more
As a result of this coaching, you will be able to experience new confidence and commitment, on all levels—taking risks, making decisions, pushing through your fears and limiting beliefs, asking for what you want, creating the support teams you need, taking the necessary actions to achieve breakthrough success, and persevering in the face of obstacles and challenges.
WHO IS CAREER COACHING FOR:
- Young people and graduates uncertain what career path they want to pursue
- Career progression
- Changes in career direction
- Anyone looking for something better from their career
- Been on a career break?
- People feeling undervalued at work
- Early retirees looking for a new direction
HOW COACHING IS DELIVERED:
- Coaching is available either on a regular basis or on an ad-hoc basis.
- 1-1 or in groups
- On-site or on-line.
- We design a programme that works for you.
The workshops are taught by experienced Jack Canfield Certified Trainers in The Success Principles™ who have had 30 years of experience working with people. We follow proven strategies, tools and methods designed by Jack Canfield that have been successful with thousands of people in hundreds of countries. We are very excited to be bring these workshops to the UK so that we can help you to produce similar fantastic results for you.
The group workshops are practical, interactive, supportive, inspiring and fun. Whether being coached as an individual or in a team workshop we work with you to design a specific programme for you and/or your staff.
Ready to try Coaching? – Get a free 30-minute strategy session to get started! In just one powerful session, you will:
- Get absolute clarity on the top goals for you in the next year
- Isolate and re-frame limiting beliefs that have held you back
- Devise a plan of action to achieve your specific outcomes
To explore the potential for you and/or your team please complete the contact form below.