I’ve devoted my life to transforming the lives of young people because many of those I work with in schools, colleges and universities:
- feel lost & doubt themselves
- want a job but don’t know what to do
- need to improve their health and well-being
- keep quitting and need to be more resilient
- procrastinate and don’t act on what they want
- and need to develop employability skills
My unique workshops are based on a proven system called The Success Principles for Teens™. We have been this coaching system successfully for over 40 years as trainers in The Jack Canfield Training Group.
Last term I worked with pupils at The Chamberlayne College for the Arts and I wanted to share the results of the programme with you. We know as trainers that the system works so it’s brilliant to have hard evidence to prove it.