Do you have a Scooby Doo about what you want to do with your life and career?
If you’re not sure this workshop is just for you because this workshop will help you to think about the life and career YOU REALLY want.
This practical and interactive workshop will enable you to:
- Understand the evolving job market so you can make confident career choices
- Be more successful and confident in life whatever you choose to do
- Find a sense of belonging for yourself
- Feel less stressed and overwhelmed with the options open to you
- Be inspired and happier about your choice of subjects, courses, education and career
- Take away a vision and plan for your future
Suitable for mature teenagers, and adults who want to find out who they are and what they want from life. Parents may attend with their teenagers and go through the workshop together. The course is also suitable for people in between jobs, those wanting to get back into a different job, those at risk of redundancy and those preparing to retire.
I’ll be using the Success Principles methodology which will be your road map whether your goal is to become a better student or athlete, start a business, make millions, or simply find guidance and direction. The principles in this workshop always work, if you work the principles.
Hi, I’m Lesley Strachan and I’m a Jack Canfield trainer in The Success Principles which is a unique method used by thousands of people over the past 40 years. With the right tools, anyone can be successful. This workshop will give you the courage and the heart to get started and get ahead. I’m on a mission to enable everyone the opportunity to live the life they want to, come and join the
I’m offering this workshop at a super low price to cover the cost of the room only so that YOU can gain access to this amazing workshop. Any profits will be given to a charity. So, what are you waiting for, SIGN UP TODAY.