A big thank you to Kev Sadler who is the Student Experience Manager (Employability & Customer Services) at Havant and South Downs College.
We met yesterday over coffee to talk about how best to collaborate to improve the student experience through:
- work experience
- understanding labour market information
- meeting employers
- life and career coaching
- bringing live briefs into college
- using simulations in the curriculum
- working with parents who can help coach their teenagers
- helping students to make confident career choices
We’re going to meet again in the Spring to ‘make it all happen’ and I’m looking forward to working with such a positive, proactive person.