“We can all get stuck in the trap of thinking it’s all about getting excellent grades. But all parents really want for their kids is for them to be confident and assured and have great social skills and learn to empathise with other people.”
‘Mumsnet’ founder Justine Roberts, Evening Standard, July 2017
So, what worries you the most about your teenagers’ future?
- Would you like them to have financial independence?
- How will they find a job or career they’ll be passionate about?
- What would enable them to be happy and healthy?
- How can they become more physically and mentally healthy?
- Would you like them to be more self-confident and resilient?
- How can they develop meaningful, fulfilling and positive relationships and networks?
So, what would it mean to you if your teens could achieve these things?
Well they can with our 10-week course called ‘Limitless’. The course is for young people age 14-24 and starts on Thursday 4th October 2018 in Winchester and runs for 10-weeks.
The course will positively influence their lives and yours because it will give them the skills to explore who they are and what they want from life. Then they’ll create a personal plan to achieve their goals. All participants will receive a certificate to add to their CV and walk away feeling inspired and motivated.
The 10-week interactive and immersive practical course includes:
– Taking responsibility for finding out who you are and what you want from your life and career
– Working out how to be financial independent
– How to achieve a balanced lifestyle
– Finding out about how to achieve physical and mental wellbeing for peak performance
– How to build meaningful, positive and supportive relationships
– Giving back to your local community and how to do that
– Developing employability skills and a CV by understanding what careers are available
– Meet employers to inspire and motivate you to choose the career path for you
– Developing a vision board and a celebration party, presentation of certificates of achievement
The benefits for you as parents or guardians are:
- You get to spend more time relaxing instead of worrying about them
- You get independent and self-confident teens who know what they want to do with their lives
- Better focused time spent choosing the next stage of education with your teens because they know what they want
- Your teenagers will be more employable because they will have the skills and confidence needed to succee
This is the best time to help young people increase their chances in life but places are limited to ensure a high level of interaction with our team and students and a high quality and fun learning experience.
So, if you would like further information about this unique programme, please click here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if your excited to get going register and pay today to receive your early bird discount.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Limitless team
The Limitless Organisation CIC