Wow and thank you to the 6,991 people who read my post and commented on your preferences for the title of my latest book. Over 95% of you voted for this title so this is what I’m going with:
The Ultimate Guide for Parents: How to help your kids become self-confident, happy and passionate.
I recently surveyed over 2,500 parents asking them what their top concerns were for the future of their young people and these are the things that worry parents the most:
• Creating financial independence and self-reliance
• Knowing what job or career path to follow
• Getting back more free time
• Improving physical and mental health
• Improving relationships in all aspects of life
• Wanting their young people to be more self-confident, successful
I’m Lesley Strachan, an Award-Winning Coach | Consultant | Speaker | Trainer | Adviser that has been working in the education sector for over 30 years. From experience I know that over 50% of the students I taught had no idea why they were on their degree course or what they wanted to do afterwards. This impacted negatively on the self-confidence and their studies negatively and worried for. So, I asked myself:
– What if young people did have a vision of their future and could then work backwards to find out what qualifications they needed?
– What if they were able to choose the right course of study which would help them in the future?
– What if they had the coaching and mentoring support to tap into their core passions instead of trying to pigeon hole them?
– Would that inspire them to work towards their goals because they had a sense of purpose?
That’s why I’ve written my new book. I’m going to be sharing with you some of the most successful self-development techniques along with the unique practices I use as a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer in The Success Principles.
I will take you through simple, easy to follow proven process to take your teenagers from having no clue about what they want to do to gaining clarity in terms of discovering their passions, dreams and aspirations to become global citizens of the future. They will then go onto creating a great plan for their own future.
Let me help you to coach the young people in your life to enable them to have the freedom to learn, grow and develop so that you can do more of what you love to do. Do you have young people aged 14+ or know someone who has? Then this book is for you. It’s due out within the next few months but you can order it here right now.
Here’s to all the young people in world.