Update on Life Coaching for young people aged 14+
You might be interested in a recent update to our Life Coaching Page where we’re introduced a new service for parents who have young people aged 14+.
This service offers parents and young people a simple and easy way to get focused on what they want in life and how to get it.
The challenges parents tell us they face with their young people are:
- The need for more money, financial freedom and to be financial independent
- Finding a job or career they will be passionate about – but they don’t know what that is
- Drinking and eating too much and gaining weight which makes you feel awful
- Difficult relationships that you’d like to see improve or end
- Wanting to have more self-confidence, improve self-esteem and self-belief and to be passionate about what they do in life in this fast-paced chaotic world where social media has such an impact on these areas.
- How they could give something back to the local and global community
Find out more by watching our mini webinar which talks about my latest book coming out soon.
In this webinar I explain how my latest book called The Ultimate Guide for Parents: How to bring up successful, passionate and self-reliant young adults will change your life and theirs.
Lesley Strachan is a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer in The Success Principles and is based in Hampshire, UK. Lesley is a personal life coach and works in the education and corporate sectors sector using over 30 years of experience to inspire and coach others towards making changes to their lives. She also works in corporate training arena focusing on the development of people to improve organisational efficiency.
Lesley’s latest book is due out soon called “The Ultimate Guide for Parents: How to Bring Up Successful, Passionate and Self Reliant Young Adults.” It’s focused on over 30 years of experience working as a life coach with young adults and this book will enable you to help them to discover what they really want to do in life. You can pre-order the book here.