Next week we’re joined by like-minded people who are attending our 3-day Master SimVenture Evolution training event taking place in York 4-6 July 2017. This highly informative and popular event is a great way to learn how to make the most of the business simulator.
Highly effective learning
Employers want people with initiative who can think, analyse and act independently yet also work within and lead teams. Self-employment is even more demanding. As educators, how do we best prepare people so they are work-ready?
Evolution is a versatile, experiential hands-on learning resource supporting a wide variety of courses and topics including:
- business management
- financial management
- entrepreneurship, enterprise & employability skills
- operations management
The simulation provides a powerful platform for sustained practical & applied work in a variety of learning contexts. It is most popular in Higher Education but is also designed for use in Further Education and schools too.
Proven track record
Research and client feedback consistently show how SimVenture business simulations promote engaging and effective learning. Students think organically and through this process they discover how subjects interconnect; rather than seeing them as standalone issues.
Importantly, Evolution promotes effective learning by:
- placing studies in context so students benefit from studying in an authentic environment where knowledge is applied meaningfully
- engaging students in their work
- motivating students to solve problems and find answers individually, collaboratively and within a wider social community
- facilitating the construction of mental models that simultaneously develop new perspectives
- incorporating words, sounds and images within a flexible, hands-on approach, which appeals to all learning styles
I’ve used this software with students for over 10 years in Higher Education and I was so impressed with both the software, and the company that makes it so I decided to work with them as a Learning and Development Manager. I now coach, consult, train and advise other like minded people in Higher Education and the Corporate sector in the use of SimVenture to enhance their Learning & Development programmes. Want to join the learning revolution? If so visit http://simventure.co.uk/evolution/training-packages/
Lesley Strachan Consulting and Training
“Getting you from where you are to where you want to be”
Award winning Coach|Consultant|Speaker|Trainer|Adviser
The UK leader in Coaching “The Success Principles™
1 Loreille Gardens|Rownhams|Southampton|Hampshire|SO16 8LP
Tel: 0044 (0)7739 172447|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org