Do you worry about your child’s future?
Questions you might be asking yourself right now might be:
- How can I get my child to take more responsibility?
- What’s the best way to choose the right subjects for a future career?
- How do I encourage my children to follow their passions in life?
- How do I do know what my children really want to do with their lives and be successful?
- How can I instil a passion for learning?
Hi, I’m Lesley Strachan. I’m a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer in the Success Principles and a life and business coach. I coach young people to get from where they are right now to where they want to be in life. I love coaching because I am passionate about helping people get more out of life and I want to show you how to do it. We will work together (parents/carers, teachers) to identify what challenges your young people are facing right now and we then choose the modules that are relevant to solving that challenge. There are 64 modules to choose from.
Coaching 1-1 takes place:
-at your home
-in larger groups at school (for children, teacher training days, parent/teacher associations)
You can pick up the course at any time and continue until it’s finished.
I believe that young people are not getting the amount of support they should have to help them make great decisions about the subjects they choose to study. This in turn impacts on their future career choices. This becomes even more important as students go through college and university where over 50% of university students I have taught have no idea of what they want to do with their lives.
The workshops are taught by experienced coaches who have had 30 years of experience working with young people (DBS cleared). Coaches are Jack Canfield Certified Success Principles™ trainers who work with a proven strategy that has been used for over 40 years. We are very excited to bring these workshops to the UK so that we can help you to produce similar fantastic results for your students, their parents and teachers.
Onsite training includes us coming into the school and working and working through a series of exciting and stimulating exercises which:
- Clarifies their vision and goals.
- Support them through their fears.
- Keeps them focused.
- Confronts their unconscious behaviours and old patterns of behaviour.
- Expects them to do their best-and holds them to it!
- Help students live by their personal values.
- Show them how to get more out of their studies and be more engaged in the classroom.
- Keeps them focused on their core passions and interests.
Your next step is to call me on 07739 172447
Lesley Strachan Consulting and Training
“Getting you from where you are to where you want to be”
Award winning Coach|Consultant|Speaker|Trainer|Adviser
The UK leader in Coaching “The Success Principles™
1 Loreille Gardens|Rownhams|Southampton|Hampshire|SO16 8LP
Tel: 0044 (0)7739 172447|Email: email@example.com