Any of this sound familiar?
- You’re currently slumped over your desk.
- The very thought of work makes your stomach curdle.
- When you try and muster excitement about that next PowerPoint or team meeting, you suddenly start to daydream about chucking it all and opening a bar on the beach.
Maybe it’s time for a new position. Or, maybe it’s time for an entirely new career.
But, if changing jobs seems like a really big deal, then changing careers is that plus a thousand. Since it’s such a big deal, you don’t want to leave behind a great field for the wrong reasons. So how do you know if it’s time to change? We’ve got you covered! Here are two signs that it’s time to leave not only the job, but the entire career.
1. You’re Frustrated At Work, But A New Job Fills You With Fatigue, Dread, Utter Boredom Or All Of The Above
2. You No Longer Have a Plan for Yourself
So….why not design a career for yourself based on your true passions? Make a list of everything you’re passionate about and think about how you could do that for a living. The call or email me for a free 30 minute discussion about how I can help you get from where you are to where you want to be